Why Choose Our Carpet Cleaning Services?
- No hidden fees and charges
- Eco-friendly procedures
- Competitive prices
- Free, no-obligation quote
- Steam cleaning experience
- Complete coverage of London area
- Professional equipment
Our Company provide high quality professional carpet cleaning services in London area. Local communities can rely on our help 7 days a week and even on bank holidays. We take extra measures to keep your home allergen free.
Whether you need carpet cleaning services in London or other procedures such as upholstery cleaning, stain removal and leather conditioning we can provide fantastic results by using our years of expertise in the industry. We thoroughly
clean rugs, carpets and upholstery using professional equipment.
Professional Carpet Cleaning Services for Lasting Results
We provide full guarantee for the results of our cleaning procedures and if you have any remarks about our work or we will re-clean for free.
Our London Carpet Cleaners work with the most advanced steam cleaning equipment available from industry leaders such as Prochem, Ashbys and Karcher.
We use hot water extraction (the most recommended method the leading carpet manufacturers) and dry compound treatment. All of our work come with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee or re-clean your domestic carpet.
Carpet Cleaning Process:
- The technician will vacuum the carpet to remove any Loose Dirt and Dust. Then, we will Pre-Treat the areas to remove the Stains: spilled drinks, greasy food splatters, and so on – whatever it is, it will be dealt with accordingly. However, keep in mind there are stains that permanently damage the fabric and they are impossible to clean.
- The technician will use a Special Equipment to agitate the carpet.
- The technician will use a Professional Steam Cleaning Machine to deep clean every inch of the carpet – widely recommended by industry experts as the most efficient and thorough carpet cleaning method. A high-pressure nozzle sends a stream of hot water and cleaning solution deep down the fibres of the carpet with the help of high pressure. A suction attachment is simultaneously extracting the liquid along with the soil and grime, leaving carpets clean and refreshed. The nozzle extracts up to 95% of the liquid.
- After hot water extraction, the textile floor covering is slightly damp and needs 3 to 4 hours to air-dry on its own.